Like us on Facebook!
Current PTO Officers:
- Co-leaders: Laura Heinecke and Jill McCormick – FrankAllisPTO@gmail.com
- Treasurer: Monica Piper – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Frank Allis Parent Teacher Organization strives to assist the school in furthering the educational experience that our children receive by creating a sense of school pride and fun through a partnership with the school staff and community. The PTO helps in this effort by sponsoring and/or supporting many of the school activities that take place at Frank Allis.
The PTO meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 6:00-7:00pm in the school cafeteria/LMC. Childcare is available at every meeting as well as transportation upon request.
The PTO is able to function only with the participation and dedication of parent volunteers. We are always in need of more volunteers and welcome anyone interested in joining. Attend the next PTO meeting or visit the Frank Allis PTO page on Facebook to learn more about the PTO functions and where help is needed (www.facebook.com/allisPTO).
Activities that the PTO sponsors or supports include:
- Box Tops for Education Donations
- Family Movie Nights
- Family Dances
- Market Day
- Culver’s Scoopie Night Fundraiser
- Picture Day
- 5th Grade Promotion
Recent Special Projects:
- Purchased the new Frank Allis mascot, “Franky” the Wildcat
- $7,500 donation to the purchase of new classroom furniture
For more information on the Frank Allis PTO, please contact Laura or Jill at FrankAllisPTO@gmail.com or call the main office at 204-1056.